quinta-feira, 8 de março de 2012

"Juliet, Naked"




"I’m sorry, I don’t know what to say. I know that… that love is supposed to be transformative and that’s how I’m trying to look at it.

There. Bang. I’ve been transformed, and however it happened it doesn’t matter. You can go or stay, and it still have happened.

So I’ve been trying to look at you as a metaphor or something. But it doens’t work. The terribly inconvenient fact is that, without you around, everything slides back to how it was before. It can’t do otherwise.

And I have to say, books haven’t helped much with all this. Because whenever you read anything about love, whenever anyone tries to define it, there’s always a state or an abstract noun, and I try to think of it like that.

But actually, love is… Well, it’s just you. And when you go, it’s gone. Nothing abstract about it."


Quote retirada daqui
Imagem: reprodução

Sem comentários: